Taiwan Trademark Filing requirements
1. Name, address and nationality of the Applicant in English and Chinese, if any;
2. Name and position of the person authorized to sign the Power of Attorney, in English and Chinese, if any;
3. Specimen of the trademark (in. jpg format);
4. Classes and the designated goods/services;
5. Translation, Transliteration and Language of any non-English/non-Chinese characters or words in the mark;
6. Power of Attorney; A scanned copy of the signed POA will be sufficient for filing. We do not require the same in original. No legalization/notarization is required.
7. Application number, country and date of the priority application(s) to be claimed, if any;
8. A certified copy of the priority document, if applicable, which can be filed within 3 months after the date of application; A color scanned copy thereof is sufficient.